GUD Filters is our iconic filter brand offering Great Engine Protection to motorists since 1949. We are proud to manufacture over 90% of GUD filters in South Africa, the first GUD filter was manufactured in Durban 65 years ago. GUD Filters extensive range of over 1600 part numbers covers 3500 vehicle applications, over 95% of the vehicles on SA’s roads. Our premium quality filters offers OE quality and reliability making it the number one filter of choice across the African continent. GUD filters are accessible through a network of distributors and retailers nationwide.
gud oil filters
gud air filters
gud fuel filters
- The World’s Foremost Filter has been manufactured in South Africa under licence by G.U.D. Holdings for 40 years. Fram Filters offers quality air, fuel, oil and cabin air filters with a range of 900 part numbers to the aftermarket customers. FRAM Filters has a rich motorsport heritage with the brand being synonymous for high performance, quality and reliability.
- Holts is a leading global car care brand since 1919, specializing in car repair
and maintenance products. Holts extensive range of products include
antifreeze coolant, Tyreweld, car shampoo, polish and paints.
- Indy Oil is our world class automotive lubricant and chemical brand. Indy Oil’s range of automotive lubricants includes synthetic and non-synthetic motor oils, transmission oils, brake fluid and greases for the modern engine. Our winning formula of the highest quality base oil and additives meets and exceeds global API, ACEA and JASO specifications.
- Prestone is the no1 coolant brand in the United States. Prestone’s high performance products promise to be the best in all conditions, whether this is in extremes of temperature, environment or location.
- Safeline Brakes, South Africa’s safest brake products manufacturer, was established in 1992. Safeline offers an extensive product range of brake-pads, brake discs, brake cleaner and brake fluid for passenger, light commercial and heavy duty motor vehicles.
Safeline is the first brake pad manufacturer to be awarded SABS Certification and the E-mark validating the high quality and safety standards of our brake pads. We are also at the forefront of environmentally friendly braking systems by manufacturing asbestos and copper free brake pads.
We have also introduced a range of Safeline brake discs to complement our most popular brake pads to provide the safest braking combination. Our brake discs comply with SAE J431, G3000 grade, the international standard for brake discs.
G.U.D. Holdings Contract Division ensures that we continue to grow our market share with leading vehicle manufacturers. Our OEM customers include BMW, Ford, General Motors, VW, Mercedes, Nissan, Toyota, UD Trucks, MAN Truck and Bus.
G.U.D. Holdings has won numerous awards from our OEM customers over the years by supplying quality products and maintaining excellent levels of customer service.
Awards and Achievements:
• Toyota SA Awards
• Volkswagen SA
• General Motors Awards
• Nissan SA Awards
• Ford Award
• MAN Truck and Bus Award