Our 24-hour Medical Emergency line offers you and your immediate dependants response and assistance in certain medical emergency situation as described in the limitation of benefits table. Professional, qualified medical personnel will ensure that the most appropriate emergency service is dispatched.
This cover includes:
- Appropriate medical transportation to the closest, most appropriate facility dependent on medical aid status.
- You and your immediate family are covered for repatriation (within the borders of SA) or return of mortal remains to an appropriate facility at your normal place of residence after an accident.
- Arrangements will be made for companionship or care of stranded minors, subject to the benefits table.
- You also have access to 24-hour emergency telephonic medical information and advice, as well as general medical information.
- After a traumatic incident, you and your immediate family have 24-hour access to telephonic trauma counseling and advice as well as approved specialised rape crisis centres.
This 24-hour emergency assistance service applies to your normal place of residence (within the four walls of your house) and is available when there is a danger to you and your family, or to the property or structure (i.e., a threat to a person or assets). We will arrange assistance from the following service providers: Ultra Plus membership Only
Assistance will also be rendered in the event of non-emergency repairs or repairs outside of the four categories listed above, in which case the account must be settled by you.
Legal Advice & Assistance
This service provides you with 24-hour legal support and advice. Practising lawyers, legal consultants and academics will provide you with broad-based assistance including:
Telephonic legal advice
Access to standard legal documents via email/fax
A free 30-minute consultation on a referral basis.